Monday 7 March 2016

My Self.. My Goals.. My Philosophy.. 😉


i would like to introduce myself. my name is NORFAWAZIEYANAH AZIRA BINTI MOHD SALIM. i live in MEMBAKUT, SABAH. i am currently studying in UNITAR KOTA KINABALU, SABAH in BACHELOR OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION. i LOVE CHILDREN so much. that why, i choose this course to HELP ME KNOW ABOUT EARLY CHILDHOOD MORE DEEP.


 

everyone have their own goals in life including ME. my goals is TO LEARN MANY THINGS ABOUT EARLY CHILDHOOD while still studying here. after FINISH my studies, i will FIND WORK IN ANY CHILDCARE, NURSERY or PRESCHOOL. i will GAIN SOME EXPERIENCE from there first before ESTABLISH MY OWN CHILDCARE. if i CANNOT ACHIEVE the goals to establish my own childcare, i will BECOME TEACHER in any NURSERY, CHILDCARE or PRESCHOOL to GAIN MORE KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE

 

philosophy ? every conscious person has a PHILOSOPHY. individual philosophy can be simple, developing and WELL-DEVELOPED. philosophy are required SELF-AWARENESS, a desire TO UNDERSTAND and the will TO LEARN. it also some word that can you GO FORWARD when LOST HOPE. my philosophy is 'KEEP CALM, NEVER GIVE UP'. this means WHATEVER HAPPEN, do not GIVE UP. even if you feel UNABLE to FACE THE PROBLEM, do not GIVE UP. take a deep BREATH and CALMLY CONFRONTED

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment